Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!


this post is dedicated to Dinie Syafira Bt. Muhd Khir Jauhari
the one who comfort me when things go wrong.
the one who accept me as i am and correct me when i wrong.
the one make me feel i am the most amazing man.
the one who understands me better than anyone else.
the one who take care of me even sometimes i didn't appreciate it by mad at her. *i am sorry about it.
the one that i can talk about everything.
the one who respect me and my decision. *thanks a lot!
the one i can't live without.
the one that makes me happy when i'm with her.
after TWO years with you and we've been through all the good and hard times together macam waktu kita kat maktab dan cikgu2 cakap pasal kita, i am afraid really but you comfort me.
ingat lagi warden suruh budak2 perempuan tekan tubi sebab couple tapi si die baik jugak dgn cikgu su.
siap datang rumah cikgu su bila kami dijemput makan. *terima kasih banyak2 cikgu.


if we didn't break the rules then we wouldn't feel the fun kan?


it's been TWO years kan? masa yang panjang. seronok sgt. Selamat ulang tahun kedua kita bersama. semoga kita kekal selamanya, dunia dan akhirat. Amin...he..he..sbenarnye ery copy d9 punye!!edit skit2..he..he..cyg d9 sgt2!!

WE HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS TOGETHER,I HOPE WE WILL BE TOGETHER UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD..

5 comments:

aisatti hakim said...

mati2 aku igt kau tulis! bila hbis baca bru tau ko copy!haaha.sakai tol!

cmnepun hepy ann my rum8!
moga bahagia

Anonymous said...

hah! kantoi tiru d9..mane aci nih..d9 bleh saman ni..

harry said...

thanks aisar..ala...same je ar syg...content die same je la..hati kt kan same..he..he..dari dinie,dari ery jugak..ha.ha

amalnasir said...

ADIK..

hope korg bhgie...
tp ko mg sengal tiru d9..
tulis la sumting dri ati ko ntok dye...
bru rase diri lbey di hargai..kn d9...

Anonymous said...

btul2 akmal.tapi aku sentiasa diri dihargai oleh ery.